Last Updated Apr 13 2022
Shapeable (“Shapeable” “we” “us” and “our”) is an innovation consultancy and on-line platform. We map, design and put in place strategic on-line solutions to complex problems. We also build on-line multi-stakeholder platforms for common good.
Using a complex array of information technologies (such as indexes, graph data bases, design thinking tools and human-in-the-loop A.I.) Shapeable helps political, business and social leaders map their world and meet the challenges discovered there.
Users must not:
- limit or constrict the availability or quality of Shapeable features. Shapeable reserves the exclusive right to take any actions necessary to enforce this principle;
- use Shapeable to post, submit or otherwise distribute unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene or offensive materials;
- use Shapeable in any way that may violate third-party rights including (but not limited to) copyrights or privacy;
- access or attempt to access Shapeable using interfaces aside from the ones provided by Shapeable.
- provide personal information as part of the registration to access and use the features on Shapeable;
- That information must be accurate and up-to-date.;
- Shapeable reserves the exclusive right to verify and deny access where data is incomplete, incorrect, inappropriate, misleading and or missing.
Users acknowledge that Shapeable is neither responsible nor liable for any harm resulting from:
- use of Shapeable;
- acting on information found on Shapeable;
- downloading information contained on Shapeable;
- downloads of content posted by subscribers;
- unauthorised disclosure of information, images or data that result from the download or storage of content posted by Users;
- the temporary or permanent inability to access or retrieve information from Shapeable;
- harm caused by viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any similar contamination or destructive programmes.
Shapeable is provided “as is” and “as available” with no express or implied warranties of any kind. This includes (but is not limited to) any implied warranties of:
- fitness for a particular purpose;
- non-infringement and;
Shapeable disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conducts of any third parties in connection with (or related to) the manner in which Users use Shapeable. Users assume total responsibility for their use of Shapeable, and to any linked sites. If this disclaimer is not enforceable under the applicable law, it may be modified at Shapeable’s sole discretion to a form that is enforceable.
Shapeable does not take responsibility for any content on Shapeable that is incomplete, inaccurate or not up-to-date.
Shapeable disclaims any and all liability to any person in respect of anything done, or omitted (in part or wholly) in reliance upon the contents of Shapeable.
Shapeable is not liable for any damage or corruption caused by viruses (or similar mechanisms such as worms, lock outs, metering or self-destruct mechanisms) on computers or other terminal equipment in connection with visiting, using and/or downloading data of any kind from Shapeable.
Users are responsible for protecting their own equipment from viruses and other risks on the Internet.
Shapeable reserves the right to track and/or remove content from Shapeable, but disclaims the obligation to do so.
Shapeable reserves exclusive proprietary rights to all content on Shapeable including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, text, graphs, graphics, apps, maps, photographs, logos and any other items that appear on Shapeable. Shapeable also reserves proprietary rights over the Shapeable template, including layout and structure. Shapeable’s name and logo are registered trademarks of Shapeable. Shapeable Users are not authorized to use Shapeable’s logo.
The content of any articles published on Shapeable expresses the opinion of the author of the respective content. The content of articles published on Shapeable by authors other than Shapeable does not represent Shapeable’s endorsement of the views or content expressed within.
Use of Content
Users may make use of the content under the terms of Creative Commons Public License (“CCPL”); please see the terms of the CCPL
Shapeable reserves the right to revoke the CCPL at its sole discretion.
Under the license, Users may copy, distribute and use the Shapeable's work, in whole or in part, in the original or adapted form, provided that:
- The intent and integrity of the work is maintained.
- Users attribute the work to both the author and to Shapeable.
- Attribution must not suggest that either Shapeable or the author endorse the User or their use of the work.
- Users may not use this work for commercial purposes, but may contact Shapeable to discuss using the work for commercial purposes.
- User may not alter, transform or build upon this work and present it as from Shapeable.
This CCPL does not apply to the Shapeable name and logo, nor to third-party materials, trademarks, names and logos, website, interface elements, graphic files, source code, photographs and videos.
Shapeable reserves all rights which have not been expressly granted.
Links to other Websites
Links on Shapeable may connect Users to external or third-party websites that may or may not be related to Shapeable, and as such may not be under its control. Shapeable is not responsible for the content of external or third-party websites. The presence of these external links does not represent Shapeable’s endorsement of the views or content on third-party websites, but instead are done for the purpose of the User’s convenience.
Navigating to external websites through links on Shapeable is done at the sole risk of the User.
Shapeable disclaims any liability for any content that appears on any external site.
Failure of Shapeable to exercise or enforce any of our rights or there provisions contained here does not constitute a waiver.
All other provisions herein will remain in full force and effect.
The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Geneva, Switzerland.